Our last chance to fix Canada’s broken pipeline regulator
We’re entering the home stretch of a once-in-a-generation opportunity to fix the National Energy Board (NEB), Canada’s broken pipeline regulator.
This is our last chance to revamp Canada’s environmental laws and put in place an energy project review process that works for Canadians, not the oil and gas industry.
Don’t let the NEB green-light risky, unnecessary oil and gas projects. Tell the federal government to keep its climate promise and fix the NEB.
Your message will have more impact if you personalize it.
Your message will be sent to:
- Minister of Natural Resources Jim Carr
- Minister of Environment and Climate Change Catherine McKenna
- Minister of Fisheries and Oceans Dominic LeBlanc
- Minister of Transport Marc Garneau
- Minister of Indigenous and Northern Affairs Carolyn Bennett
- Minister of Science Kirsty Duncan
- Minister of Justice and Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould